Thursday 3 November 2011

Chardonnay, Yes, Chardonnay for $45 a Dozen

Okay, Okay.  Don't panic.  I realise I have said the Chardonnay word.  There you go, I said it again. But at $45 a dozen plus $8 postage I am sure you have become a little curious.  I know that chardonnay has become a little old fashioned because New Zealand Sav Blanc is so trendy but the good ole Chardy is so, so bloody reliable.  The bloke who made this has only been in the wine industry since 1995 but has worked in some pretty shmick places which gives him some vineyard cred as far as I'm concerned.  This normally retails for $168 a dozen so, at this price makes it a nice cheap summer white to have on the deck (or other outdoor entertainment area you have) with some BBQ scallops with a fresh rocket, roasted pine nuts and parmesan salad. Oh, and by the way, there ain't much of it.  Log onto Winemarket.com.au/WHITES/AU-SEA-CHARDONNAY-2009-12 to pick up some of this classic Aussie white.  Go on. You know you want to.  'Til next time and remember to live simply, laugh often, wine alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment