Monday 24 October 2011

A Great Bargain To Start The Week

Dan Murphys have an on-line only off of Rex Watson McKie 3 Coonawarra Cabernet or Chardonnay for $3.90 a bottle with a flat $7.00 delivery fee. I have had Rex Watson reds before and they are excellent wines. I have not had the Chardonnay but I have had Coonawarra chardy and, believe me, there have been some good flavoursome wines come out of the district. Note from DM's email says, "The Cabernet shows limitless mint, plum and blackcurrant while the Chardonnay has mouth-watering characters of citrus and fresh lime". My advice if you want some of the red is to get in early because the last time this was offered it sold out pretty quickly. 'Til next time and remember to live simply, laugh often, wine alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment